Saturday, September 26, 2015

Coffee Chat: Early Mornings!

Oh, how I love waking up early in the morning when the world around me is still asleep or waking. Yes, I am one of those morning people that usually wakes up happy and ready to start the day. Annoying, I know! 

COFFEE!

Waking up early in the morning also affords me other benefits such as drinking a hot cup of coffee in peace, sitting on the back deck breathing in the crisp morning air, listening to the neighboring squirrels have their usual morning battle in the two nearby trees, and mentally making a list of things that need to be done in the day. Most mornings I can finish at least half of the list by the time my son wakes up. This morning waking early gives me time to write this blog and communicate with you fine people. This is always a good thing! 

Part of my morning walk!

The morning is also a great time to go for a walk, when there is less traffic. I love morning walks, but don't take enough of them. Exercise in the morning always starts the day off right. A good morning read is always a superb way to start the day too, whether it be a book or the Sunday morning paper.

One of the best parts of waking up early and probably my favorite is this!

Sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!