Tuesday, October 13, 2015

DIY: How I Make My Own Laundry Soap


In my quest to save money, I have happened on a few good ideas for making my own products. One of my favorites is to make my own laundry soap. The fact is I haven't had to buy laundry soap for nearly a year now, it costs me just pennies a month to make my own. How do I do it? Let me show you!


DIY Homemade Laundry Soap




1/2 cup Borax
1/2 cup Arm & Hammer Washing Soda
3/4 cup ULTRA Dawn
2 cups hot water

In an empty laundry soap bottle, approximately 32 load bottle, with a funnel add Borax and Washing Soda. Be sure to break up any chunks. Add Ultra Dawn. Be sure it is Ultra Dawn for maximum cleaning power. To this, pour in hot water and gently shake to dissolve mixture. When ingredients are dissolved, fill the rest of the bottle to the top with cold water. Be sure to shake every time it is used. Use a cap full per load. Always test for color safety.

Once you buy the ingredients, it takes a long time to go through them depending on how often you do laundry, of course. Give it a shot and see how much you can save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!