Monday, December 7, 2015

Before and After: Back to my desk!!

Here we go again! I can't seem to find my desk under all the clutter and madness that is covering it. I know you can relate when I tell you that when it looks like this, I can't concentrate on anything.




My desk is the first place that clutter attacks. Coupons, bills, junk mail, my son's school papers, you name it, it gets dumped here. For me, clutter equals chaos and chaos means a lack of productivity which is not acceptable. It isn't acceptable to the bills that may be missed, the paper my son needs signed, or the blog that needs to be written. I admit it, I need a better system but for now, until one is found, priority is just finding my desk again!



Hey, look what I found! It's my desk. Thank goodness, now I can actually get something done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!