Saturday, May 19, 2018

Coffee Chat: Where Is Your Happy Place?

I live in a very small rural farm town in the middle of Iowa. Except for the occasional passing car, in the Spring, on a morning such as this, it is so quiet and peaceful. It is the next best thing to living in the country. I get to wake up in the morning and hear all of the sounds of nature. The sweet smell of lilacs fills the crisp morning air as I grab my cup of coffee and head for the back steps outside my home.

I love that I get to wake up to the sounds of birds chirping, roosters crowing, cows mooing, and turkeys gobbling every morning. It's so relaxing to sit on the back step with my coffee and just listen. I'm in my happy place! It puts me in a great frame of mind to start the day. Where is your happy place?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!