Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Son Says I Make The Best!

My son says I make the best Banana Bread in the whole wide world! Considering his vast amount of experience with food world wide (I'm being sarcastic, of course.) I will certainly take the compliment and run with it! So here is the Best Banana Bread In The Whole Wide World recipe!



BEST BANANA BREAD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

4 RIPENED OR OVER RIPENED SMASHED BANANAS
2 EGGS
1 3/4 CUPS OF BROWN SUGAR
1/2 CUP MELTED BUTTER
1/4  CUP MILK
1 TEASPOON VANILLA EXTRACT
1 TEASPOON BAKING SODA
1 3/4 CUP FLOUR
Cream together bananas, eggs, brown sugar, melted butter, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix flour and baking soda together thoroughly then add to the creamed banana mixture. Make sure to mix thoroughly so there are no lumps. Pour into a bread pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake till golden brown top cracks slightly or 1 hour and 25 minutes in a preheated 325 degree oven. 


This and a nice hot cup of coffee in the morning, what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!