Sunday, February 28, 2016

Coffee Chat: Scarves!! The one accessory that I won't be without.


To me, there are few things more comfy feeling than a scarf around my neck. Weird, I know. But during the cooler months when the house feels drafty and the wind outside is howling, you will often see me snuggling up in one of my favorites. Even in the house, though they are meant to be accessories, I enjoy the fact that my neck and upper back are covered and the cool air can't get to them. Being cold is not even remotely enjoyable for me. Call me a wimp, but it seems to take forever for me to get warm again after catching a chill. The last three days, though it hasn't been really cold but still breezy, they have come in handy. Recently I acquired a small collection from my daughter, when she moved, that I was more than happy to add to my own collection.

This beautiful green scarf is a gift from my oldest daughter for Mother's Day. Stunning!!

I have scarves for every season.
Hey look, it is me not catching a chill!

Love the vibrant colors!

Of course, there are other advantages to wearing a scarf other than warmth. They can cover or make up for a low cut blouse or shirt, a stain or flaw on a shirt, or a blemish on the skin of your neck. Also, a nice scarf can be worn over the hair to keep it in place during a windy day.We all know how that can go, don't we girls?  Yes, they are a beautiful accessory for color and style.  Scarves are the one accessory that I need in my wardrobe!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!