Monday, February 8, 2016

My Top 5 Things I Wouldn't Want To Be Without

I recently watched a video or two on YouTube with the subject heading of Five Things I couldn't Live Without. I'm not into designer bags or trendy fashion accessories but there are somethings in my life that I would never want to be without. Here they are!

  1. A Great Friend and Family Support System I love my family and friends and without them I would be nothing. No we don't always get along and sometimes we even hurt each other but we know someone always has our back.
  2. An Automobile Yeah, this is something we take for granted at times but when we don't have one, we feel trapped and isolated. Mine is a 98 Dodge Caravan. It is a rust bucket and is about to turnover 200,000 miles but it still starts every morning.
  3. A Roof Over My Head and Food In Our Bellies Another of the things we take for granted, but there are too many people without these luxuries. During this time of year, I speak of Winter, I have a warm place to lay my head and shelter for my children. We have food. Yes' I complain about the rent and the price of food, but it is truly a small price to pay.
  4. My Babies Okay, I'm getting sappy, I know. My kids are my life and without them I would be lost. It is a lot of work raising kids but I, like many of you, wouldn't trade it for anything. They are 100% worth every effort.
  5. My Faith In God Faith has gotten me through the most horrible times in my life. Without God in my life things would have fallen apart long ago. This is one thing that my mother gave me at a very young age and to this day I thank her. It is what made her a strong woman and He continues to do the same for me. 


This is an unconventional Top 5 but these things are what make my life easier and worth living. Take stock of your Top 5 Things That You Would Not Want To Be Without today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!