Friday, August 5, 2016

An Easy Snack Using Unconventional Ingredients

Being a single mom, sometimes the budget is so tight it squeaks, so I have to come up with new ways to use the foods that I have at home. Jumping into the car and heading to Walmart is not always possible, but I can shop in my own cupboards. Here is an affordable easy snack using an unconventional ingredient. Best of all, it requires no cooking and my son likes it!



Cheesy Herb Crackers

1 full package Oyster Crackers
5-6 tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Seasoning Packet from PASTA RONI (Any Flavor)
Mrs Dash Table Blend seasoning to taste

In a bowl, add Olive Oil. Pour Oyster Crackers over Olive Oil and mix with hands or spoon till all the crackers are coated lightly with oil. Add Seasoning Packet and stir till the powder coats the crackers. Sprinkle in Mrs Dash to taste. Enjoy!!

For different flavors, I have used the seasoning packets from Hamburger Helper, Hidden Valley Ranch, Kraft Mac and Cheese, and Suddenly Salad as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!