Friday, August 26, 2016

Back To School, Don't Pass That School Bus!!!

Time flies when you are raising kids. I don't think, for parents, there has ever been a more true statement. My son just turned ten years old yesterday and I can't believe how much it feels like just yesterday we were at the hospital celebrating his arrival. 

Through all the sleepless nights, early mornings, diapers, bottles, tummy aches, and school mornings one thing is certain. Kids grow like wildfire and it can't be stopped. I have two amazing  twenty something daughters and an equally amazing ten year old little boy. I wouldn't trade them for anything.



This school season and every school season, please remember to stop for school buses dropping off children. Don't pass them. When you are in the opposite lane, watch for the stop sign on the side of the bus and stop! It is the law! Save the life of a child and pass on the message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!