Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Sick of Trump and Clinton? Watch the Olympics for a while!!

Escaping the mud slinging of the political mess of Clinton and Trump by burying myself in the joy and hope of the 2016 Rio Olympics!
  What a beautiful celebration of the human spirit! I love the Olympics, mainly because I am a sports fiend, but also because in spite of all of the things that separate us in this world, we are all from the human race and this is our time to come together to celebrate it. Let me take this time to thank all of those from around the world that view my blog. You are all amazing! Peace and love!! The Olympics will remind you that we can come together as a country and as the human race!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!