Friday, January 8, 2016

Coffee Chat: Ahh The Peacefulness Of The Morning

Don't you just love those mornings when there is nothing to do? There is no rush, no housework, no going to work, and the kids are sleeping late. It's just you, your cup of coffee, and quality time with your self to do whatever you like. Read a book. Space off and think about nothing (This is me!). If you have had a long hard work week or just a stressful week in general, it feels so good to just think about nothing but what you want. Just relax! 

Now that the hustle and the bustle of the Holidays is over take time out to just breathe. Enjoy your morning! Get back into the normal swing of things. Get your groove back. Turn on some music you enjoy and dance around the house if you like. In fact, if you made a New Year resolution to lose weight, feel free to dance around the house while you do your morning chores. It's a good cardio workout and you can get things done at the same time. 

Speaking of New Years resolutions, did you make any? I did not. I resolved to not make any resolutions at the beginning of the year. If I need a change, I will just make one. I do want to enjoy more mornings like this one. Yes it is 5:45 in the morning. If I have to wake before everyone else to enjoy my morning, then darn it all, I'm gonna do it.

Ohhh, the coffee is calling me! Have a great morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!