Monday, January 25, 2016

How Do I Get Motivated To Clean? Youtube!

We all have those days when it seems impossible to get motivated to clean. Sometimes it is like a tedious and thankless job that never seems to end. So, you want some help with motivation?



My favorite way to motivate myself to clean, other than the fact that I can't stand the chaos anymore or someone is coming over at the last minute, is to watch other people clean. No, I don't spy on my neighbors. I'm not a window peeper! For this and other important things there is YouTube! That's right, people actually like to record and display themselves on the internet while cleaning their homes.

Now I know it may sound a little voyeuristic to want to see others cleaning on YouTube, but try it. Often they have tips on how to clean things better, faster, and safer than you would normally be able to do. Take those pots and pans, for instance, that you just can't get clean. Or that greasy nasty stove top that you can't seem to get the burnt on grease off from, they can show you how to do it.


To get the whole house done, just type in "daily cleaning routine". You will see some very busy women, sometimes men, scrubbing away at their messy homes, sometimes in fast forward and while caring for their little ones, and telling you quick and easy tips they have picked up doing it.

No, I am not crazy. Try sitting in front of the computer for about 20 minutes, just watching others clean. Pretty soon, you are gonna want to get up and clean something. It works every time for me. I have learned a lot from watching other creators including new cleaning products and new ways of cleaning to make things faster, more efficient, and easier.

What have you got to lose? A messy house? Fifteen minutes? Give it a shot, you may be surprised how well it works
!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! Have a great day!!